Re: UI Mockup for Gnome 3.XX "Share" section of System Settings

I upload the version 2 on the bugzilla (the same bug).

What change?:
- On the list, you can see the name and the location of each folder. You have a
littre circle to inform if the sharing is enable or not for each folder. Green
== Enable. Red == Disable. Need a third color for "Enabled with condition"?
- Simplification of the conditional enabling. You can now specify a place
without auto-enabled at home.
- "Disable All" are moved.
- "Advanced" button move to their respective "Options" pop-up.