Re: Module Proposal: Rygel

Hi Frederic!

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>
>> Adoption & GNOME-ness, community:
>
> We have pride in our incredible translation teams; it would be really
> nice if Rygel had the infrastructure in place to be translated.
>
> Is this planned?

  It most certainly is and if it starts to become very likely that my
proposal will be approved, I'll put this in my high-priority todo
list. The preferences UI case is easy but I was wondering what to do
about the actual rygel process. Do I need translations there? I ask
since that will be mostly invisible to a typical user.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124