2.30 Release Notes - Help Needed

Hi all,

I'm a little behind where I should be at this point in time of writing
the 2.30 release notes and I need some help.

Thank you to all of the developers who have taken the time to add their
modules changes to the release notes page[1].

However, if you review the release notes page, it asks for this
information so we can write the best release notes:

What the module (application) is.
      * What the change is.
              * Why it is important.
              * How it can be accessed.

For the majority of the entries in "Whats new for users" doesn't tell me
why the change is important or how it can be accessed.

I don't want to call anyone out specifically or make them feel bad, but
if you can please review any entries you've made for your module or
application to help clarify what's new, your help is appreciated.  (I'd
point to the Hamster-Applet and GNOME-System-Tools entries as examples
of good).

If you have any questions please email me or ping me in IRC.

Thanks.

Paul

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentynine/ReleaseNotes