Re: Modulesets Reorganization

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 13:07 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> 6) Who decides what gets promoted? It sounds like the marketing
> team alone, if they're the ones doing the promotion. That's not
> necessarily bad, and I want the marketing team to take a more
> active role. But we'll lose the fantastic whole-community input
> we get with our module discussions.

I just wanted to clarify this, after reading Jason's response
to Luca. I'm not worried about who makes the decisions. Our
teams are open and made up of our community.

I'm concerned with where the discussions happen. We can't all be
on every mailing list, and it's nice to get the whole community
involved when we talk about what we want GNOME to feature. And
right now, d-d-l has the widest cross section of our community.

--
Shaun