Re: New external dependencies for 2.32: telepathy-logger

Le vendredi 19 mars 2010 à 11:39 -0300, Jonh Wendell a écrit :
> I know we have gains, but we also have cons, with the desktop full of
> processes. Perhaps we should only activate the daemon when needed by
> some application, and deactivate it when the application closes?

That's almost already the case here. The tp-logger daemon is
automatically launched when first conversation is started. It's
currently not automatically stopped but I just talked to the tp-logger
developers and they will consider stopping it after some time of
inactivity.

	G.

--
Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>