Re: Learning to develop for GNOME and connecting with other developers

Hi Joshua,

Op maandag 24-05-2010 om 21:37 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef
joshua rh comcast net:

> systems, connect with developers, and better problem solve.  The other
> thing I want to do is connect with developers,  I don't really know
> anyone that likes to write GNOME software, and I think I'd learn
> faster if I did.  Thanks,

The most direct way to get into contact with GNOME developers is to
visit our yearly European conference, GUADEC, which will take place in
The Hague this year from July 26-30.

If you can afford to spend some money on it, consider joining the
two-day training session given in conjunction with the conference. See
http://guadec.org/index.php/guadec/index/announcement/view/9 for more
information!

regards,

--