Re: external dependency review for 2.91

2010/10/1 Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>:

Hello,

> clutter - bump minimal version to 1.4 ? (gnome-shell claims to need 1.2.8)

I think that clutter can be accepted in the official moduleset now
that It doesnt require any copyright assignment. It was blocked in
past cycle because of this [1]

> Do we need to add mutter and gjs for gnome-shell ?

mutter was accepted in the official moduleset (Desktop) and
gjs was accepted in the official moduleset too (Bindings) in the past cycle [1]

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirtyone/Desktop

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas