Re: Request for GNOME 2.32: Metacity 2.30.2 breaks majority of themes (patch)

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 12:31:29PM -0500, Brandon Wright wrote:
>> quality of the GNOME desktop as a whole. I've now said what I've
>> wanted to say, so this will be my last comment regarding the issue.
>
> Your email is long, but lacks details.
>
> Metacity was released with a "Fix theme breakage (Brandon)", which
> although it didn't do what we asked, implied it was handled.
>
> Can you briefly and concretely say what is lacking with the new Metacity
> (2.30.3)?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Olav
Specifically, all the default themes have an obvious error in the
close button's X. If your resolution is too high to see it with the
naked eye, screenshot it and zoom in. The cause is antialiased line
functionality supplanting existing aliased lines instead of
supplementing them.