splitting up gnome-games

Hi,

I'd like to float the idea of splitting up gnome-games upstream into
separate git modules.  The main rationale is that downstream, we want
separate binary packages; this is most convenient to do if upstream is
separate modules.

Having separate binaries would make application installation/removal
saner, and avoid pulling in the large dependency set of the games as
one unit.

Also, if there are any other git modules that ship multiple
applications (i.e. .desktop files and executables), I'd like to see
that split up too.