Re: 2.91.0 status

> While I am watching my candidate moduleset build in jhbuild, here is a
> quick status update on where we stand with 2.91.
> Most of this information was extracted from the moduleset, which is
> based on tarballs, so it is possible some things are fixed in git
> already. If that is the case, don't hesitate to roll a late 2.91
> tarball, I'll gladly take it.

> Stuff thats not updated from 2.32:

> yelp:2.31.7

WebKit won't build against the latest GTK+ 3, and that means
Yelp won't run against our latest stack. I didn't see much
point in rolling a tarball that nobody will be able to build
or run.

Note also that GNOME 2.32 included Yelp 2.30, so the whole
2.31.x series of Yelp are development releases for 3.0.

--
Shaun