Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:38 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Moreover, we encourage maintainers of applications that are part of the
> Desktop today and that are not core applications to consider helping
> with the bootstrap efforts of this application set by moving their
> applications there.

What are the downsides, if any, of moving your application out of
Core?  Perceived loss of status/importance to GNOME?  Any practical
differences?

Tomboy seems like a pretty obvious choice to move to Applications, but
I don't want to end up regretting later if there's something I'm
missing. ;-)

Sandy