Re: Where is the data?

On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 14:43 +0200, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 02:38:55PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 02:28:54PM +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> > > So, no data there.
> >
> > > There's no data there.
> >
> > > No data there either.
> >
> > > I have read that whole thread; there's no data there either, just
> > > about of explanations that can be reduced to; it's sleek.
> >
> > > No data here either.
> >
> > > Here's some data, but I don't see any connection to GNOME 3 design.
> >
> > > No data here either.
> >
> > This is not kindergarten. I've set your moderation bit.
>
>   I think his objections were justified.  There is really no raw data
> at those URLs.

Except Allan never claimed he was providing raw data. In fact,
he explicitly said that he does not do write-ups of user tests.

I also do user tests when working on the help. I also don't do
write-ups. I fix problems or I pass information on to those who
are in a position to fix the problems.

Just because I don't publish reports doesn't mean I don't do
user tests. And the constant assertions that nobody is looking
at feedback are getting a bit insulting.

--
Shaun