Re: two choices dangerous for Gnome 3

On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 00:09 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> > As Johannes said in his email, bugzilla is the right venue.
>
> In defense of Sebastien, he has been proposing mock-ups, and no
> developers have been commenting on them there.

Huh, I have. And they need much more work (as in, they completely ignore
any work that has gone into defining use cases). Coming up with mockups
while completely ignoring the work that's gone into use casing hardly a
good start.

> I had trouble understanding problem 2 - what's being proposed? Link, please?

So have I (having finished hooking up the screen panel at the beginning
of the week, I still can't parse what's being said).