Re: two choices dangerous for Gnome 3

Le jeudi 10 février 2011 à 00:04 +0000, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 00:09 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> > > As Johannes said in his email, bugzilla is the right venue.
> >
> > In defense of Sebastien, he has been proposing mock-ups, and no
> > developers have been commenting on them there.
>
> Huh, I have. And they need much more work (as in, they completely ignore
> any work that has gone into defining use cases). Coming up with mockups
> while completely ignoring the work that's gone into use casing hardly a
> good start.

This is wrong. I don't know if you make error or if you lie, but is
wrong.

From the beginning, I'm based on this use cases list
http://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/PrivacyAndSharing

And I have considered your comments. I remove the choose of the protocol
using, I remove the Quick/Advanced mode and remove options windows.

For the «And we probably don't want to have a separation
between "file" sharing and other types of sharing.» I prefer to discuss
this before any changes because I don't understand why is better.

I have considered your comment, so considered and see it befaure make
wrong reviews of my work, please.

Thanks