Re: two choices dangerous for Gnome 3

Le jeudi 10 février 2011 à 09:42 +0000, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 08:56 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> >
> > Dave Neary wrote:
> > > In defense of Sebastien, he has been proposing mock-ups, and no
> > > developers have been commenting on them there.
> >
> > ...where by "developers" I mean "designers".
>
> I don't think one needs to be a designer to see that there were problems
> with the design. I came up with the use cases list, and it wasn't used.

Please, don't say no false information about me and my work.

From the beginning, I'm based on this use cases list
http://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/PrivacyAndSharing

And I have considered your comments. I remove the choose of the protocol
using, I remove the Quick/Advanced mode and remove options windows.

For the «And we probably don't want to have a separation
between "file" sharing and other types of sharing.» I prefer to discuss
this before any changes because I don't understand why is better.

I have considered your comment, so considered and see it befaure make
wrong reviews of my work, please.

Thanks

--
Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com>