Re: libpanel-applet-3 and gtk 2

Le mercredi 09 février 2011 à 23:11 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > The same question is for Bonobo applets. Will they still be supported?
>
> Not excessively hard to do so, but not being actively worked on right
> now. I'm not sure it's worth investing time in there, since the number
> of applets that were developped over years is rather small...

We have more than 60 panel applet packages in Debian. I wouldn’t call
that a “rather small” number; it is one of the largest numbers of plugin
packages for a given GUI application.

Of course, many of these applets are not actively developed, and most of
them will simply be ditched with the move to GTK 3.

--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know