Re: new jhbuild features: jhbuild sysdeps and partial_build = True

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 12:53 AM, John Stowers
<john stowers lists gmail com> wrote:
>> In the latest jhbuild, when the "partial_build" key is set (the
>> default) we explicitly look at what's installed on the system, and if
>> they're new enough, omit them from the build list (unless you have
>> built them before).
>
> This doesn't currently work on non-packagekit system, such as Ubuntu. I created

I didn't mention jhbuild sysdeps --install, which is a different beast.

The partial_build code works on any system that simply has pkg-config;
you're just responsible for finding and installing
packages/SDKs/whatever.