Re: On the Interaction with the design team

Hi!

(Just if people think I am discussing here because it makes me somehow
happier - no!)

> yesterday I asked the same question (where to follow design discussions,
> apart from IRC), and I was told to monitor https://live.gnome.org/Design
> and children pages, which is enough to get a peak of what they are doing
> indeed.
>
> Also, while I'm not a designer, yesterday I wanted to propose some new
> stuff, and it was easy to get the design team to find a solution for
> proposals (https://live.gnome.org/Design/Proposals ), so from my (short)
> experience they seem to be open to listen to new ideas.

So to come back to the first point of the discussion:

Would the designers be able to read some kind of gnome-design mailing list
and answer questions there? That doesn't mean that anybody will have to
change their workflow for designing, it's just that the designers would
join a discussion that arises on the mailing list while they are free to
use IRC or whatever they want for their internal discussions. Of course
summaries would be nice on the ML, too, but I know we are all busy.

Or is the usuability-list used for that? And if yes, are we sure we want
to mix usuability and design?

Thanks,
Johannes