Re: install-module / ftp.gnome.org / master.gnome.org

On 03/02/11 09:13, Javier Jardón wrote:
>> > http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/ModernAutotools
>> >
>> > at least once someone adds the dist-xz suggestion to that page. ;)
> Done :)
>
> BTW, any objection to change the status of this from propossed to an
> approved GnomeGoal?

There are several objections raised by ChPe in that page already.  And as
former autofoo master in residence I object the proposal for mostly the same
reasons that ChPe does.

IMO, you should instead break it down into atomic goals, like "Remove
AM_MAINTAINER_MODE", or "Use new AC_INIT syntax", etc.  And no, not requiring
automake 1.11 is not a huge deal.

behdad