Re: install-module / ftp.gnome.org / master.gnome.org

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 5:50 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> Currently working on redesigning a new master.gnome.org[1][4].

While I know there are still tar file consumers, the most important
task in my mind is ensuring consistency among releases in terms of:

1) Having a git tag for the release
2) Ensuring those tags are immutable

The next step:

3) Auto generate a tarball from a known system from the git tag,
rather than having random autotools snapshots come from maintainer
machines