Re: Gnome Feature Request

Le lundi 09 mai 2011 à 00:58 -0400, Erick Pérez a écrit :
> Finally, I do think this childish behavior is not getting anything
> useful for no-one of us. If the spirit of the Gnome Team, is: 'Bring
> some code/mockups, then we will judge' Ok.
Mockups would help understanding your idea, but code isn't necessary at
this point. I think you'd best write a few use cases that are enough to
prove that your project would be beneficial to the user experience, and
that the implementation you suggest is really needed to achieve them.

Have a look at the "Online Accounts panel for 3.2" thread to get an
insight on what kind of rationale people are expecting.

> I'll do it myself. And then maybe, you find it interesting, or not.
That's also a possibility, of course, but you might waste time if it's
not going to be accepted in the end... Mockups and use-cases are
cheaper. ;-)

Regards