Re: Feature Proposal - Sushi

2011/5/12 Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>:

> This case is probably a bit borderline, as it's technically a new module
> (so it would map to the old "new module proposal" process we used to
> have), but it's used only by one application (Nautilus) currently...the
> end result is I'm a bit confused :)

Other places where file previews could be useful are the future
gnome-shell "desktop" (not sure what's current design/label for
planned place holding recent and pinned stuff) and file chooser
(only open or save too?). Also some specific place such as, for
example, the list of current resources in Pitivi (audio and video
files you loaded from disk and ready to be placed on timeline).

Of course.. how can you hook it in those places? :/