Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
>  Figuring this out is hard, and
> involves talking to designers; it will only happen if we put a hurdle
> that forces people to do it.
Those words "hurdle that FORCES people" is EXACTLY what I meant saying
that gnome DICTATES. That's what I am asking to put into the policy
document, explaining relations with distributions. But it looks like
there is subconscious anxiety around that - noone steps up to put in
words the fact that gnome kind of twists hands.

Sergey