Boxes and 3.4

Hi everyone,
   As most of you know, we proposed Boxes for 3.4 and from what I can
tell, there were no big objections in the end. There was then the
question of us actually delivering in time. As seen on planet GNOME
not long after that, we delivered the first release which was included
in 3.3.2. There is still a long way ahead to make Boxes the awesome
app that we all would like it to be but to ensure that Boxes is in
good enough shape for 3.4 inclusion in time, we would like to know a
few things:

* which features exactly are must?
* is the plan to keep vinagre in 3.4 alongside boxes?
* is Boxes going to be a 'preview' feature in 3.4 like Documents was in 3.2?

 Release team? everyone?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)