Re: Text Cursor Movement Via Arrow Keys

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Rūdolfs Mazurs
<rudolfs mazurs gmail com> wrote:
> On my Ubuntu 12.04 everything is working as expected (up arrow on the
> first line makes cursor jump to beginning of the line). What is your
> distro version?

Yeah, I'm running the 12.04 beta as well. I guess I could try deleting
all of my preferences and bookmarks and plugins and see if that helps.
Maybe I'm carrying around some weird setting or something.

I'm sorry for bothering y’all with this problem which now appears to
be something specific to my personal setup. I really appreciate your
patience!