Re: Applying for lockdown editor writing in GSoC

C , 2012-04-05 10:34 +0200, Vincent Untz rakstīja:

> As to disabling the overview mode, I think that it would not be enough.
> If we want a single app mode for the shell, we'd also need to disable
> alt-f2, and every menu items that can open apps or the control center in
> the status icons. As well as extensions, I guess. I guess an approach
> could be to re-use the gdm mode in gnome-shell. Anyway, if you want to
> tackle this, it's best to chat with the gnome-shell people :-)

Since at this time there are very few people on line and deadline for
submissions is very close, I wrote few patches I thought would be handy.

My submission for GSoC can be found here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/trz/1

--
Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs mazurs gmail com>