Re: Openness (Was: Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist)

On Sun, 2012-04-22 at 20:45 +0300, Rūdolfs Mazurs wrote:
> Does design team use anything like meetbot?
> http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html

As far as I know still no bots are used for managing and logging any
GNOME IRC meetings. Also see the short discussion here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2011-May/msg00072.html

On a related note I once started a draft to list teams and meetings on a
central wikipage as an attempt to make collaboration and contribution
slightly more accessible and transparent for interested parties:
https://live.gnome.org/AndreKlapper/IrcMeetings
If you or anybody else feels like pushing this goal, please go ahead as
I don't plan to pick this up soon again (busy with other stuff).

Thanks,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed