IRC (Was: Re: Openness (Was: Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist))

On 04/24/2012 10:54 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-04-22 at 20:45 +0300, Rūdolfs Mazurs wrote:
>> Does design team use anything like meetbot?
>> http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
>
> As far as I know still no bots are used for managing and logging any
> GNOME IRC meetings. Also see the short discussion here:
> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2011-May/msg00072.html

On an unrelated note, as a developer occasionally working on GNOME
projects, I would find it easier to talk with you cool guys if you were
in freenode.net (where the rest of the cool guys are). :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <- geek in un lingua international!