Re: GNOME Goal Proposal: Port to GMenu

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
I don't know if Unity supports having both regular menus and a Gmenu
at the same time.

I don't know either, but I don't think it is relevant here - there is GMenu support for *both* app menu and window menu in GtkApplication/GtkApplicationWindow, so as long as the entire menubar is ported, all of Unity, GNOME 3 and fallback should work as expected. It might be a good idea to clarify the goal with regard to window menubars though :-)

Florian