Re: IM Integration: Let's demonstrate our languages in the Wiki

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Aron Xu <aronxu gnome org> wrote:
> What do you mean by "separate implementation"?
"those IMF developers spend so many time to implement XKB support
(ibus-xkb, fcitx-keyboard)?"

> This question does not make sense because engines are not maintained
> by IMF, their status cannot be improved by IMF either.
AFAIK, @csslayer commits most new (after Yuking's origin fcitx paused
development) code in fcitx project.
Definitely, he should be maintaining engines and IMF at the same time.
For IBus, I think its github page shows who maintains which component clearly.
https://github.com/ibus

http://code.google.com/p/ibus/issues/detail?id=747
https://groups.google.com/group/ibus-user/browse_thread/thread/4df86deaeaf0349

>> 3. Can advocates of other IMFs accept IBus integrated GNOME?
> No, at least not for now.
Expected.