Reviewed-By: and pastebins

Hi,

One of my goals for 2012 is to increase the number of patches I'm
reviewing myself, and more generally, even further increase the
percentage of patches that go into GNOME that have peer review.

git-bz and splinter make this flow fairly good, however for trivial
patches, especially when multiple developers are online at the same
time, it can be highly convenient to use a pastebin, then on IRC
another developer says "ok".

In this scenario, I don't want to lose the critical information that the
patch has been reviewed (and who reviewed it).  So here's the proposal:

When doing the pastebin+IRC approach, the person committing the patch,
if they have given it a non-superficial review, should add the tag:

Reviewed-By: Jane Doe <janedoe example com>

to the git commit.  This should mean exactly the same as it does
in the Linux kernel's use:

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kernel/2007/10/8/332384

If patches have gone through bugzilla (as many nontrivial patches
should), then it's not necessary to add the tag in the git commit as
well, as long as the link to bugzilla is maintained, the information
is stored there.

Opinions?