Re: GNOME Goal Proposal: Port to GMenu

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Matteo Settenvini <matteo-ml member fsf org> wrote:
By the way, and slightly unrelated: F10 allows me to pop up the first
menu, and ALT+"letter" to open a specific one by accelerator. What is
the corresponding shortcut for the upper menu?

<Super>F10 to open, arrow keys to navigate (I'm not saying that ALT+letter would be a bad idea, but at least for now we don't support that in any shell menu, so the app menu is consistent here)

Regards,
Florian