Gnome 3.4 / Anjuta / Scintilla Plugin

Hi,

I just updated to gnome 3.4 and then fired up Anjuta to fix all those applets in my gnome-panel that have become broken after the update (which sadly is most of them). But to my surprise I can not use the scrollwheel in to scroll up any more. When I scroll down everything is fine, but when I want to scroll backup, then the editor is flickering for a short moment but does not scroll up. When I switch to the gtksourceview editor then there is no problem?

Is it a known bug? Any work arounds known?

Best
Regards
Lanoxx