Re: Gnome 3.4 / Anjuta / Scintilla Plugin

Hi Lanoxx!

> I just updated to gnome 3.4 and then fired up Anjuta to fix all those
> applets in my gnome-panel that have become broken after the update
> (which sadly is most of them). But to my surprise I can not use the
> scrollwheel in to scroll up any more. When I scroll down everything is
> fine, but when I want to scroll backup, then the editor is flickering
> for a short moment but does not scroll up. When I switch to the
> gtksourceview editor then there is no problem?
>
> Is it a known bug? Any work arounds known?

Huh, you are really lucky I found this mail - desktop-devel-list has a
far too wide focus for application specific questions.

I CC'd anjuta-devel mailing list but I would appreciate if you filed a
bug against the anjuta product at bugs.gnome.org. So far I don't
remember any report like this but scrolling was modified with gtk+ 3.4
which might cause problems inside scintilla codebase. But AFAIK non of
the core developers of anjuta switched to a gtk+ 3.4 distribution, yet.

Thanks,
Johannes