Re: 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Ma Xiaojun <damage3025 gmail com> wrote:
> What's wrong with GBus? Except that some people think it should be GFcitx?

are you mad?

do you ever know there's a desktop environment called KDE?

> I haven't seen any single IMF being continually active over the years.
> But GNOME is always active. Even if GNOME 3 changed many things. I can
> still recognize Apps like Gedit and File-Roller.
>
> If would be if a carefully selected IMF goes into freedesktop.org

you self-explained why IBUS/FCITX themselves  can't be a standard.

btw, I'll never reply your "to argue because I just want to argue"
email any more, and will clean all your non-sense replies on my
personal blog.

we developers/maintainers certainly will not feed the troll.