Re: Gnome platform overview

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:36:07 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero
<federico gnome org> wrote:

> The Platform Overview is getting a bit stale, and it would definitely be
> good to update it with newer modules or pieces of public infrastructure.
> If you feel familiar enough with the modules you mentioned, would you be
> able to write a patch for the platform overview document?  The source is
> at git://git.gnome.org/git/gnome-devel-docs (although I'm not sure about
> the platform-overview vs. new-platform-overview in that module - the
> latter seems a Mallard translation of the former).

I'm about as familiar as discovering how to use it - which seems easier
I thought. Still I can write some stub, I guess copying a sentence and
pointing to the right url is better than nothing, especially as these
API referential explains things clearly and provide examples.

It could also to point to some applications making use of it, as
gnome-documents, gnome-contacts, empathy, evolution, upcoming
gnome-photos...

Debarshi, I cc you since I found your blog post explained it uses
GDBus.

Pierre-Yves