Re: GCalctool renamed to GNOME Calculator

2012/11/15 Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net>
We should keep the desktop files so that they have the same name, hopefully. It's always been an internal UUID of sorts (we still have "epiphany", "file-roller", "baobab", etc.)

Keeping the old .desktop file name would obviously result in the least amount of work.
But in practice there have been quite a few renamings, like palimpsest.desktop -> gnome-disks.desktop

universe are pointed away from Earth?