Re: Dropping fallback mode in 3.8

> advanced setting app is SLOW to react to clicks in the categories list (about 2 to 3 seconds)

Meh, that is just my rubbish code*, not a statement by the GNOME that
you must buy a new computer.

Some combinations of bugs from you list might make things slower on
your hardware. Anecdotes here suggest they  don't do that for
everyone. Software is made of bugs, it will continue to be made of
bugs, and patches are always appreciated. It's a rude thing to say but
it is the world we choose to live in.

John

* http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-tweak-tool/tree/gtweak/tweakview.py#n90
(showing and hiding lots of widgets is probably not the nicest thing
to do here...)