Re: Concerning Keyboard Status Menu

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Mike Qin <mikeandmore gmail com> wrote:
> * rime sounds different, they seems to target at people who really
> appreciate the beauty of ancient Chinese. (Correct me if I'm wrong of
> course)

Yes and No.
RIME (and OpenCC) guys try to find canonical (it's origin meaning, not
the company behind Ubuntu) Traditional Chinese characters by
themselves rather than follow the standards from Taiwan or Hong Kong.
But you can input Simplified Chinese using RIME either, no white or
black magic here.

Anyway, I still encourage any people interested in Chinese inputting
do the exercise I mentioned before instead commenting some non-sense
to defend white-listing here.