Re: Preserved Window Placement

On 10/23/2012 06:13 PM, Luis Menina wrote:
Maybe devil's pie still works with Mutter ?
http://burtonini.com/blog/computers/devilspie

I've dabbled with Devil's Pie. Still seems bizarre that a user would need to type in dimensions for their windows. What I really want is to hear that the Gnome developers are interested in this (what I think is an important) detail or if this type of functionality is of no interest to them.

Maybe the elementaryOS guys are addressing this issue....

Thanks for the links though!