Re: So long and thanks for all the fish! (hamster moving to github)

Hi Toms,

On Thu, 2012-09-13 at 10:31 +0200, Toms wrote:

> I would like to thank the GNOME foundation for including hamster in
> gnome 5 years ago.
> But now we are moving to github:
> https://github.com/projecthamster/hamster
> Right now it's just the code, but i plan to move over also bugs and
> start releasing versions there.

What does that mean for http://l10n.gnome.org/module/hamster-applet/ ,
bugzilla.gnome.org, and the GNOME Git repository exactly?
Do you plan to take care of all open bug reports and close them yourself
(afterwards the project would have to be closed for new bug entry by the
Bugzilla admins)? Shall the GNOME Git module be archived (if so, please
file a bug report against the "sysadmin" product)? Shall the project be
moved to the "obsolete" category on l10n.gnome.org?

Thanks,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed