Re: Feature proposal: combined system status menu

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 12:22 +0200, Florian Müllner wrote:

First: If we are actually ready to roll out ostree images, that's
awesome news!

Depends who the audience is...no security updates and you need to build
applications from source.  But if you want to see GNOME as it is a few
minutes or less after commits to git master, then yes.

Personally though I don't think it's that big of a deal to push things
to git master...it's not usually that hard to revert if things don't
work out.