Re: New GnomeGoal proposal: InstalledTests

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:

Do we have (makefile) infrastructure to allow GTests to run both
uninstalled (during make *check) and installed?

Not at this time; that'd be nice, but I think the jhbuild model
mostly obviates the need for uninstalled tests, because jhbuild by
nature is a sandboxed environment independent from the underlying
system.

You are not going to get me to buy eagerly into a new installed tests
scheme for glib if it means that I have to give up make check.