Re: Passive resistance [was: Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror]

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:20:31PM +0300, fr33domlover wrote:
Therefore, by turning off mirroring for a module, you don't block
anything or stop anything - you just avoid pointing to a proprietary
service, which is legitimate in my opinion.

git.gnome.org is also available on Google. It indexes the entire
website, which has the entire code. It is also available on various
other search engines. I find it rather strange that there is such a
focus on something which will spread the idea of free software.
Gitorious existence doesn't make it automatically viable btw.

--
Regards,
Olav