Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror

Le 2013-08-19 17:41, Olav Vitters a écrit :

He's totally free to go personal with someone via private email. It is offtopic for this list, totally inappropriate and socially unacceptable.
Suggest to read the descriptions for these mailing lists. Note that
mailman is free software and anyone is also free to host their own
mailing list.