Re: librsvg license GPL / LGPL

Martin Icking bentley com schreef op 11.12.2013 13:48:
librsvg is listed as being dual licensed (GPL and LGPL) in Wikipedia
and in the sources we see two files COPYING (GPL) and COPYING.LIB
(LGPL).

So can we handle librsvg as being LGPL'ed? If yes I'd suggest to
change the Appendix A of the "RSVG Library Reference Manual [1]" which
mentions the GPL license only.

As far as my grep skills can check, the library is completely LGPL. Some parts of the testsuite are licensed as GPL.