Enterprise Active Directory support question

Hi !

In GNOME 3.6 Enterprise logins was introduced. This feature is very attractive for enterprise deployments because it makes possible to add GNOME workstations into Windows networks with Active Directory. My understanding of this feature is that it only enables users to log on their GNOME workstations, so it doesn't enable them to use the shared folders or network printers of their domains without login again for every shared resource.

Is this correct ? If so, we can do any manual configuration for single-sign-on in a Active Directory domain in GNOME 3.6 ?  Is there any plans for adding out-of-box single-sign-on in a Active Directory domain ?

Another essential nice to have is a password expiration warning and the ability to change the passwords (if not implemented yet).

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin