Re: Application menus

On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 12:55 +0200, bugs wrote:
Well. That sounds pretty much like the awful implemetations of Unity
(Ubuntu) and MacOS (Apple). As far as I understand the
Application-Menu should not replace regular menues, but instead offer
a addition to to regular menues, with only some concise items (Open,
Preferences, Help, About, Exit not not much more).

That doesn't seem to be the case with empathy, at least. I couldn't find
*any* way to add a contact there, until I filed a bug and was told that
the only way to do that was hiding on the opposite corner of the screen.

Should I file a bug?

--
dwmw2