Re: Blocker bug review for 3.8

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
Dropping the simple greeter from gdm breaks feature freeze. Removing a
feature is even more disruptive than adding a feature so I thought it
was understood that we shouldn't be doing these changes after feature
freeze without getting approval. (For instance Debian Wheezy ships the
simple greeter by default.)

I don't have a problem making it build time optional configure switch
for 3.8 and then moving it to a separate git module for 3.10

--Ray