Re: The bunch of examples

Sorry, I have rewrite the last part about the new GNOME-Applications:
// clocks
# great! just great!
// wheater
# great, but like always it lacks the simple options:
# switch from "Grad Fahrenheit" to "Grad Celcius"
// documents
# I' dont get the purpuse, it is not generic (nautilus)
# nor application specific (evince, abiword, libreoffice)
// photos
# I'dont get the purpuse, it is not generic (nautilus)
# nor application specific like (geeqie, eog, shotwell)
// contacs
# good idea, evolution is to much for non-business!
# but why I can import/export contacts? the application is in this state
# a /dev/null or literally a dead-end for data. on the other side, I can
# see the contacts from "contacts" in evolution but not the contacts I've
# added in evolution in "contacts"?